All 8 art Reviews

Box Box

Good to see some color in your work. This looks nicely done

jcarignan443 responds:

Thank you!

Eclair and Luke Eclair and Luke

I'm not the one to talk, but I feel like the contrast is higher than you usually make it, not necessarily the saturation. The shadows look darker than your other work

kmau responds:

Hmm yeah this might be it, especially noticable on the white fur. Thanks! Sometimes it takes more than one set of eyes.

How do you turn this on How do you turn this on

Haven't played the second one much, but there was the same cheat in AoE 1 - "bigdaddy." Nice one

Disco Legs Disco Legs

It is pretty silly, his face cracks me up lol

Ladybug Ladybug

So amazing that it broke the art portal. I mean, nothing's been submitted for an alarmingly long time. Maybe everyone gave up on posting anything, because they're so envious of your skillz.

ohwowsonice responds:

i love you

Head Turn Practice Head Turn Practice

The jumpiness only comes in when the whole thing loops and it's the hardest to make two ends of any sort of cycle come together smoothly. Other than that, it's really good. Not only did you make the fucking head turn, but also colored it and put in shadows and highlights and whatever the fucks and made it all nice and fuck... you little shit. Anyway, nice job. I really hope you have a new idea for some sort of animation and have the will and energy and time to make it, because we need more people capable of doing that on ng here. Seriously, we do. Seeing what you've done so far is pretty inspiring, at least to me, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

I feel like if you re-drew the frame when the thing "jumps" it would look much smoother or added another inbetween, or both or whatever, because this is really nice. You're most likely doing something better than fixing this anyway, so whatever, just wanted to give some input I guess :P

epic adventure epic adventure

Were some of the characters inspired by The Moomins? The guy in the hat looks like a rough version of Snufkin and I'm pretty sure the thing in the middle is the Groke. Nice job, I like your style.

Daagah responds:

yes, and thanks!

Remember kids... Remember kids...

hahaha
You forgot to mention that fullmetal alchemist invented alchemy, the furher, and genocide
great job as always